* Profile any .NET language. It doesn't matter whether you're programming in C#, VB.NET, managed C++, or in COBOL.NET. If you're programming for the .NET Framework, then ANTS Profiler can help you.
* Profile ASP.NET web applications so you can identify slow code in your .NET websites and web services. ANTS Profiler will identify slow-loading pages and, more importantly, tell you why they are slow.
* Profile Windows Forms applications so you can optimize rich, client-side applications.
* Profile .NET 3.0 and .NET 3.5 applications – WCF (Indigo), WPF (Avalon), WF, XBAP.
* Profile web applications on IIS 5, IIS 5.1, IIS 6, IIS 7, and ASP.NET Development Web Server (Cassini).
* Support for 64-bit profiling on x64 processors.
* Integration with Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, so you can start profiling your application from within your IDE. One click launches ANTS Profiler within seconds, with the executable path already set. Context sensitivity lets you set up what method, class or namespace you want to profile, without having to remember its name.