Is a tool for commenting and the quick automatic generation of class documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files. It is ideal tool for you if you create .NET component, control, application, smart device or web site (ASP .NET) projects.
VSdocman parses the Visual Basic .NET and C# projects and automatically creates MSDN-like API documentation with the table of contents, index, topics, cross-references, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.
Create MSDN-like documentation for your component, control or application.
With VSdocman you can:
* Add and use XML comments in your source code.
* Take advantage of its sophisticated WYSIWYG comment editor which helps you write your XML comments.
* Easily insert tables, lists, pictures, links and other formatting directly in your source code.
* Generate professional documentation in multiple and localizable output formats - HTML, CHM, Help2, RTF, XML (including new MSDN2 look).
* Fully integrate generated help into VS help system.
* Generate documentation in command line mode.
* Easily deploy Help2 documentation to the target computers.
VSdocman works as an add-in with:
* Visual Studio 2008 - all editions except for Express edition
* Visual Studio 2005 - all editions except for Express edition
* Visual Studio .NET 2003
* Visual Studio .NET 2002